How to buy coupons






The process buying a coupon is simple. obviously make sure that you have a credit card and adress ready



after registration just login then click (achetez des coupons publicitaires)





After login you will see this
just click (acheter des coupons publicitaires)





 you can choose to pay with
       1- Alliedwallet
       2- solidtrust pay
       3- perfect money



next page you need to type how many coupon you will buy. the min is 2 and the maximum is 19 at once                             you only can buy 3 times with the same name and same card
 Just inter your creditcard info. and address and once confirmed then you are done.


 I hope this toturial was so easy to understand thank you 
Your link to join and start profit:mymodule25.com/nevr.better


START MAKING MONEY


I would be happy to answer your questions, feel free to leave me a comment. I also leave you my email: myprofit25@gmail.com  and  my Skype: myprofits25 and you can add my watsapp 0064220612116 or  wechat profits25 
line idmyprofits25

0 comments: