Compensation






Calculation of Compensation

Each week so you receive your winnings with a portion of the down payment, 
so that your money is not tied up for long. In just over 16 weeks * you have recovered your down 40% gain!
By clicking on the banners, the coast of your units increases gradually (I will not go into the details of percentages), which allows you to be paid every Friday.
   The figures are often more telling then do. If You just start you buy 10 shares...
   10 × 25 = € 250 invested. 
Each week you relate your units about 2.20 €. 
So 2.20 × 10 = 22 € gain.
your total earning if no extra coupon bought is 22 × 16= 352€. 

yes € 352. more than € 100 without reinvesting. If you reinvest longer you will make much more.

once you have above 25 € gain. you can simply invest one more coupon or withdraw your money.  And so on a weekly basis.

maybe you have decided to take the step to participate in this great opportunity.
In this case, you must:
I would be happy to answer your questions, feel free to leave me a comment. I also leave you my email: myprofit25@gmail.com  and  my Skype: myprofits25 and you can add my watsapp 0064220612116 or  wechat profits25 
line idmyprofits25



0 comments: