sponsorship







On profits25, sponsorship is not mandatory , but if you want to earn big money, I suggest you to sponsor at least 2 people.  

A referral link will be provided, so you will be able to invite people interested in and click the link to register. During registration, your username will be displayed . It will be your friend.

For those recruits members in this module, it is expected the following referral commissions on every purchase coupons of their units:
- Level 1 (your direct referrals): 10%
- Level 2 (godchildren your referrals): 5%
- Level 3: 3%
- Level 4: 2%

You know what you have to do

 I sign up in Profits25

You will not regret it.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article.
I would also be happy to answer your questions in the comments and I invite you to add me on skype: myprofits25  or line  myprofits25 and wechat: profits25 we can share our experience with Profits25 






0 comments: